There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, or return home early.
- Relax - if inclement weather conditions cause a delay or cancellation of your trip Travel Guard is there.
- If an unexpected illness or death cuts your vacation short, Travel Guard will reimburse the remaining pre-paid portion of your trip or pay a ticket change fee for your return travel arrangements.
- If you need to purchase additional clothes, essentials or even prescription medications due to delayed or misdirected luggage, you're covered up to $100.
- If major travel delays cause you to miss a portion of your trip and you incur lodging expenses while you wait, Travel Guard will reimburse those expenses.
- If your trip is cut short due to specified weather conditions, Travel Guard will reimburse the remaining portion of your vacation.