Thank you for participating in our Twitter promotion. We're sorry but the promotion has concluded. Please continue to follow @virginamerica to learn about future updates and red hot fare deals.
The Red Hot 50% Off Promo:
- The Red Hot 50% Off Promo is only available for purchase on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 between 1:30 p.m. and 7:59 p.m. EDT.
- The Red Hot 50% Off Promo must be used for two guests traveling on one itinerary only.
- The 50% Off discount is valid for bookings to and from any Virgin America destination. Availability is limited to the first 500 people to book.
- The 50% off discount is valid for base fares only, and does not include taxes and surcharges. See terms and conditions below.
- Offers are valid only for purchases on virginamerica.com.
- Decreasing the number of guests, splitting the itinerary or changing names will be subject to change or cancellation fees and may result in the loss of the discount. If travel is changed or cancelled, promo code discount will become invalid.
Stay tuned for more updates from @virginamerica or search #VXRedHot to access our hottest deals and offers.
Terms & Conditions
* This offer ends and promo code must be used by 4:59pm PDT on 04.13.10. One time use promo code is valid for non-refundable Main Cabin fares only. Excludes fully refundable Main Cabin, instant upgrade to Main Cabin Select, Main Cabin Select and First Class fares. Travel must occur between 04.14.10 to 05.26.10. Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of 2 guests traveling together on a single reservation. Decreasing the number of guests, splitting the itinerary or changing names will be subject to change or cancellation fees and may result in the loss of the discount. Promo code may be used only towards newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. If travel is changed or cancelled, promo code discount will become invalid. Changes or cancellations can be made for a $75 fee per ticketed guest if changes are made on Virgin America's website or a $100 fee per ticketed guest through all other channels, including the call center and at the airport, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Tickets purchased through Virgin America's reservation call center will cost an additional $15 per guest per itinerary; this amount is non refundable if travel is changed or cancelled. Fares do not include government taxes and fees applicable to each guest, including Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.70 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Discounts are not applicable to check-through connecting flights for city pairs where direct flights are offered. Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 70 pounds for $25 for each ticketed guest. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the second (2) to the tenth (10) is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply. Discounts, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.